- Negotiated by:
The City of San Javier, Guarantee to all its public employees, provided that it conforms to the Provided for in Additional Provision 21 of the Law 30/1984, of August 2, of measures for the Reform of the Civil Service, By which Local Authorities are empowered to establish incentives for Early retirement as a system of rationalization of their human resources, Incentives for those public employees who voluntarily want Retire.
1º.- To submit the application, in The General Register.
2º.- Report issued by the Chief
3º.- Retention of Credit.
4º.- Decree of the Mayor's Office, if Proceed.
5º.- Notifications and Communications.
Have at least 20 years of service Its services for the City of San Javier. If this is not the case, Shall apply the amounts corresponding proportionately to them in accordance with The years that the interested parties will take in the moment of the request.
Documentation to be provided:
1º.- Decree stating the Date of voluntary early retirement.
2º.- Labor Life.
- Retirement at age 65 if you have been under age 38 and six months, Included in art. 205 TRLGSS. Otherwise it would not be early retirement:
- Retirement at age 64: € 10,500.
- Retirement at age 63: € 11,700
- Retirement at age 62: 17,000 €
- Retirement at age 61: € 21,000
- Retirement at age 60: € 27,000