Municipal Emergency and Civil Protection Service
San Javier Security Center
Avd. Aviación Española s / n
30730 San Javier, Murcia
TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT OF THE SERVICE:
- The personnel, administrative and internal organizational management functions of the entire Service are performed.
- The Emergency Plans of Civil Protection are made and updated. We collaborate in the implementation of the Self-protection Plans of the municipal buildings. The Self-protection Plans of non-municipal public buildings are supervised.
- The citizens are informed of the procedures for the realization of the electronic DNI, and the citations for obtaining it in San Javier are given.
- It collaborates with the municipal public services and the maintenance company, in the start-up and maintenance of all the fire-fighting systems of the municipal buildings.
- Manage and operate the 112 Command and Control Terminal. At this point calls are made to the 112 emergency telephone number belonging to the municipality of San Javier. The alarm system of municipal buildings is operated. The access control and attention to the public of the Security Center is carried out .
- Management of Surveilance and Salvage Services in Beaches and Swimming Pools. The Beach Service is operating all year round on the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera and La Manga del Mar Menor. The bathroom for people with reduced mobility is also catered for in this Service. The Service in Pools, includes the provision of Salvage in municipally-owned swimming pools, throughout the year in the heated pool and during the summer period in the summer pool.
- Management of SAMUR. The Municipal Emergency Ambulance Service has the mission of attending to sanitary emergencies throughout the municipality of San Javier, a priority, moving when necessary to the surrounding municipalities. It has an ambulance, with base, in San Javier throughout the year and a second ambulance, with base, in La Manga del Mar Menor during holiday periods.
- Management of the Maritime Rescue Service. This Service has the missions to support the Surveillance and Rescue Service in Beaches, carry out Marine Rescue and fight against marine pollution. This Service is operative 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
- Grouping of Civil Protection Volunteers. The AVPC, is the Organ where citizens interested in collaborating can be integrated, voluntarily and disinterested, with Civil Protection. Your email is: email@example.com
More information:Satisfaction survey