The municipal Summer School registers 306 registrations in July and August
The Summer School organized by the Municipal Services Center Social has covered a total of 306 places for the four fortnights July and August with children between 3 and 12 years old who come from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the offices of the School in "Joaquín Carrión" schools, of San Javier; "Fulgencio Ruiz" , of Santiago de la Ribera and CEIP El Mirador, in El Mirador.
Councilor for Social Rights, Estíbaliz Masegosa visited this tomorrow the school Joaquín Carrión Valverde, of San Javier in the start of the second half of July. Masegosa pointed out the good operation of the Summer School, which also offers the classroom morning and dining, in which we actively work Inclusion of children with either functional diversity or needs special educational.
Masegosa explained that the Summer School has seven monitors to which have been added three specialized support, with the collaboration of the Rafa Pes Foundation, "to work inclusion not only in children with special needs but also with the rest to experience it normally and as enriching experience ".
The children, some of whom repeat in more than a fortnight, will have fun this year as "Explorers in Time", traveling to past
- La renovación de la Avda. Aviación Española favorecerá la movilidad, accesibilidad y sostenibilidad del centro urbano de San Javier
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el jueves 22 de agosto
- Santiago de la Ribera despide el verano con una fiesta Blanca
- Programa Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el lunes 19 de agosto
- Programa FEstival de TEatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para domingo 18 de agosto
- Programa Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para sábado 17 de agosto
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el jueves 15 de agosto
- Radio 3 de RNE dedica un programa especial de tres horas al Festival de Jazz de San Javier