I WORKING DAYS ON NETWORK 7 AND 8 MAY
A total of 51 professionals from areas such as health, education, security, services and social entities participate in the I Networking Workshops that take place today Tuesday and tomorrow, May 8 at the "Araceli Rubio Room" ", Santiago de la Ribera organized by the Social Services Center of San Javier.
The Councilor for Social Services, Estibaliza Masegosa opened the conference that delves into the methodology of networking, which has already been incorporated to the Social Services of San Javier, and which aims to optimize the care of individuals or families from a global perspective with the participation of a group of professionals from different areas related to each case.
Masegosa highlighted the illusion with which the network work has been adopted in San Javier and showed the institutional support to this methodology as evidenced by the newly created Municipal Commission of Networking and these technical conferences of for professionals who are already integrated into the Commission or who are likely to participate in it.
At the head of the conference is the expert in networking, Ramón Almirall whose paper focuses on the conversation and the construction of the case, as the main tool of networking, understood as something that goes beyond multi-professional coordination, as it is a process that requires collaborative work and collective reflection of the professionals involved.
Estíbaliz Masegosa recalled that the Conference is funded by the Ministry of Family and Equal Opportunities through a subsidy for the development of actions to support the family and children, which aims to provide basic help in situations of vulnerability, support for family and work-life balance, and intervention and family support services, set out in what are the days of work in network. <
- San Javier entra en el Protocolo de Atención Sociosanitaria para personas con trastorno mental grave y/o drogodependientes del Área VIII de Salud
- El evento culinario infantil "Cocineros Junior" llega a San Javier
- San Javier se suma a la Declaración de Alcaldes y Alcaldesas de Colonia en favor de la Infancia y la Adolescencia
- 28 restaurantes y bares participan en el XII Raid de la Tapa , del 15 de noviembre al 6 de diciembre
- El Pleno aprueba una moción conjunta de todos los grupos políticos sobre la recuperación del Mar Menor
- "En tu parque o en el mío" dedica su cita de noviembre al Molino El Maestre
- El centro de salud de San Javier pone a prueba una aplicación móvil de control de la diabetes
- El III Festival de Flamenco y Copla de San Javier contará con Reyes Carrasco y su madre, María José Carrasco "Lámpara Minera 2018"