I WORKING DAYS ON NETWORK 7 AND 8 MAY
A total of 51 professionals from areas such as health, education, security, services and social entities participate in the I Networking Workshops that take place today Tuesday and tomorrow, May 8 at the "Araceli Rubio Room" ", Santiago de la Ribera organized by the Social Services Center of San Javier.
The Councilor for Social Services, Estibaliza Masegosa opened the conference that delves into the methodology of networking, which has already been incorporated to the Social Services of San Javier, and which aims to optimize the care of individuals or families from a global perspective with the participation of a group of professionals from different areas related to each case.
Masegosa highlighted the illusion with which the network work has been adopted in San Javier and showed the institutional support to this methodology as evidenced by the newly created Municipal Commission of Networking and these technical conferences of for professionals who are already integrated into the Commission or who are likely to participate in it.
At the head of the conference is the expert in networking, Ramón Almirall whose paper focuses on the conversation and the construction of the case, as the main tool of networking, understood as something that goes beyond multi-professional coordination, as it is a process that requires collaborative work and collective reflection of the professionals involved.
Estíbaliz Masegosa recalled that the Conference is funded by the Ministry of Family and Equal Opportunities through a subsidy for the development of actions to support the family and children, which aims to provide basic help in situations of vulnerability, support for family and work-life balance, and intervention and family support services, set out in what are the days of work in network. <
- Programa para el domingo 21 de julio en el Festival de Jazz de San Javier
- Programa del FEstival Internacional de Jazz para la noche del sábado 20 de julio
- Programa del Festival Internacional de Jazz para la noche del viernes 19 de julio
- Resumen de los acuerdos adoptados por el Pleno de la Corporación en su sesión del 18 de julio
- Programa jueves 18 de julio en el XXII Festival Internacional de Jazz de San Javier
- Afemar presenta al Alcalde sus nuevos proyectos de asistencia a las personas con enfermedad mental en la comarca
- El regatista local Carlos Martínez se proclama campeón de Europa Master en Clase Laser Standar
- El alcalde recie a los nueve niños saharauis que pasan el verano acogidos por familias del municipio