Art as therapy inaugurates Imagina 2019 with the participation of Ápices and Aidemar
Art and creativity as inclusive tool and as therapy has served this morning to officially inaugurate the emerging art festival Imagina 2019, organized by the Department of Youth of the City of San Javier with Aidemar and Ápices who have presented two works, which will remain exposed in the building of the Department of Youth during the Festival, which takes place from 11 to 14 April.
The boys of the Association for the Integration of the Disabled in the Mar Menor region, AIDEMAR, have made a mural from recycled materials dedicated to the Mar Menor in which they painstakingly reproduce both the sea as the beach environment with a positive vision of the future. The users of Ápices, the Association for integration community of mentally ill patients of Cartagena and Comarca, presented a ceramic mural as a carpet composed of 375 ceramic pieces called "" 7,500 million and the same skin ", in allusion to what unites the 7500 million people who live the world.
The Councilor for Youth, Estibabaliz Masegosa with the technical director of the Toni Festival Peña, and accompanied by the artists of Aidemar and Ápices, today inaugurated the new edition of the Festival that can be visit in its different venues distributed by San Javier and Santiago from La Ribera until next Sunday. Tomorrow Friday, April 12 a 9pm
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el domingo 25 de agosto
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el sábado 24 de agosto
- El Ayuntamiento contrata el suministro del vestuario de Policía Local
- Las calles Torkas Muñoz Grande y Embalse de Tous cuentan con nuevas aceras y pavimentación
- Nuevo parque infantil en Roda
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el viernes 23 de agosto
- El Ayuntamiento completa el paso peatonal con aceras hasta el puente del Estacio , en La Manga del Mar Menor
- La renovación de la Avda. Aviación Española favorecerá la movilidad, accesibilidad y sostenibilidad del centro urbano de San Javier