REsume agreements adopted by the Plenary at its meeting on Thursday, April 11
The employees of the San Javier City Council can already enjoy a 35-hour work week after the Plenary will unanimously approve the mayoral proposal with effect since January 1, 2019. The workers of the City Council, whose until then was 37.5 hours per week, they will have, also, of a 22-hour day reduction bag per training that can be enjoyed between June 15 and 15 September. The reduction of working hours by training, included in the same agreement, can not be applied in the time of stay mandatory employee who will be from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The agreement collects an exception that affects the professors of the Conservatory of Music and Municipal School of Music, whose day will be 37.5 hours per week, and sports instructors, who can compensate the hourly reduction approved in full days in periods not lectivos. The agreement approved today responds to the commitment adopted with workers, provided for in the Municipal Budget, recalled the Councilor for Personnel, Carlos Albaladejo, who stressed that "the employees of the City of San Javier are among the first to the Region and Spain to adopt the 35-hour work week ".
The regulatory ordinance of the fords on public roads eliminates the obligation of horizontal signage
Among other issues addressed by the Plenary at its meeting today is a modification of the ordinance that regulates fords on public roads where eliminates horizontal signage that was previously mandatory and paid by the applicant for the ford, in favor of the signaling
- Los XVIII Juegos del Mar Menor reunieron hoy a cerca de 500 escolares en la playa
- Aclaración sobre el nuevo contrato del Servicio de Emergencias de la Unidad de Protección Civil de San Javier
- La escultura funeraria de los fundadores de Santiago de la Ribera vuelve a su lugar original
- "Unrisen Queen & Friends" concierto exclusivo de la banda murciana Tributo a Queen en San Javier el 31 de agosto
- Santiago de la Ribera se convierte este fin de semana en la meca de los amantes de las motos custom con el Hot Rally 2019
- La Biblioteca acoge la exposición "Sensaciones" de Maryflower
- San Javier acogió la entrega de los Premios del VIII Día Regional de la Historia Local
- Teatro del Matadero gana el premio a Mejor Obra y Mejor Director en el III Certamen de Teatro Aficionado "Francisco Rubio"