The 8M Program will pay special attention to the youngest in San Javier
The program of scheduled activities on the occasion of International Women's Day in San Javier towards the little ones "because equality must be worked on from early ages, "said Councilor for Women and Equality, Estibabaliz Masegosa in the presentation of the 8M program that will develop from March 4 to 28.
With the collaboration of the School Municipal Family and the Municipal Library, as well as the Department of Parks and Gardens have organized five workshops and events in different parts of the municipality in which in a playful way equality will be worked on among the youngest. The Department of Culture brings to the program the play "You have to undo the home "with Doble K Teatro, on Friday, March 15 at 9:00 p.m. theater of the "Prince of Asturias" center.
The 8M program presented today includes a cultural outlet to Cartagena and La Manga del Mar Menor, the round table "Woman and Mar Menor" that will bring together a varied range of women whose occupation is linked to the lagoon, and the talk "Woman, now and always", with Noelia Pardo and María José Caravaca, from the Association of Midwives of the Region of Murcia.
The 8th of March will be celebrated in the Plaza de España starting at 7pm with the reading of a manifesto by the mayor, José Miguel Luengo and a choreography show directed by Ruth Olmos and starring women. Later the commemorative dinner will be celebrated in which the Prize will be delivered 8 M.
Councilor for Women and Equality, Estíbaliz Masegosa invited the participation of the entire population in the events organized within the program with which we want draw attention to the need to continue claiming the women's rights and at the same time celebrate what has been achieved now. All acts of the program are free except for the covered of the dinner of 8 M that can be bought, po
- Programa para el domingo 21 de julio en el Festival de Jazz de San Javier
- Programa del FEstival Internacional de Jazz para la noche del sábado 20 de julio
- Programa del Festival Internacional de Jazz para la noche del viernes 19 de julio
- Resumen de los acuerdos adoptados por el Pleno de la Corporación en su sesión del 18 de julio
- Programa jueves 18 de julio en el XXII Festival Internacional de Jazz de San Javier
- Afemar presenta al Alcalde sus nuevos proyectos de asistencia a las personas con enfermedad mental en la comarca
- El regatista local Carlos Martínez se proclama campeón de Europa Master en Clase Laser Standar
- El alcalde recie a los nueve niños saharauis que pasan el verano acogidos por familias del municipio