The City of San Javier offers 1000 places in the Summer Schools for children from 3 to 14 years
The City Hall of San Javier offers 1000 places for the Schools of Summer of which 270 correspond to the Municipal Summer School of the Department of Social Services, which will be held in three schools of the municipality, and the rest to the Sports campuses organized by the Department of Sports in the facilities of the municipal sports center.
Councilor for Social Services and Sports, Estíbaliz Masegosa presented this morning the municipal offer of summer schools "with which is intended on the one hand to contribute to the conciliation of family and work life, and on the other facilitate the continuity of sports practice from a more playful perspective among the most small, during the vacation period. "
Municipal School of Family
The Municipal Family School, which runs Social Services, will work in the months of July and August in schools "Fulgencio Ruiz ", from Santiago de la Ribera," Joaquín Carrión ", from San Javier and CEIP El Mirador, in El Mirador, for children between 3 and 12 year old. The schedule will be from 9 to 14 hours, with the services additional one hour of morning, from 8 to 9 hours, and of dining up 3pm The price will be 42.85 euros the fortnight; 71.40 euros on month, and 135.75 euros for two months. The activity, subsidized by the European Social Fund, will be free for those families in the that both the father and the fatheroticas "> www.sanjavier.es/portemas/serviciossociales/notica... or in www.asociacionxo.com . In the case of the Summer School, Multideporte and campus sports, registration in person has been opened today offices of the municipal Sports Center. They can also be done on line since last Monday through www.pdmsanjavier.com . All the information can be consulted in the brochures information that has been distributed in schools and public centers as well as in www.pdmsanjavier.com Y http://www.sanjavier.es/es/noticia-11638-escuela-m. ..
- Abierto el plazo para que lo svecinos puedan presetar sus propuestas para los presupuestos participativos de 2019
- La adjudicación mediante concurso del servicio de telefonía permite ahorrar más de 47 mil euros en dos años
- El Banco del Tiempo inicia el curso con un catálogo de 48 talleres y más de 400 inscritos
- Fútbol y caldero a beneficio de la Asociación Párkinson Mar Menor
- El Ayuntamiento renueva convenios de colaboración la Asociación de Amigos del Pueblo Saharaui y con FAMDIF/COCEMFE Murcia
- La ITV de San Javier abre con un equipo de 30 personas, lo último en tecnología y un servicio de cita previa
- Resumen acuerdos adoptados por el Pleno celebrado hoy jueves 11 de octubre
- San Javier se rinde al Oktoberfest