Anniversary of height for the AGA with an Air Festival that brought together more than 300,000 people
The 75th Anniversary International Air Festival of the AGA filled On Sunday, the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera, as well as the beaches of Lo Pagán and other shores of the Mar Menor from where you could see a parade of airplanes, and patrols representing aerobatic flights that has reached millions of people through the broad media coverage of the event that was chaired by the Su Majesty King Philip VI.
From the first hour of the morning the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera They filled with the public that ended up cramming the beaches and the promenade maritime from where they enjoyed a unique show that It started at 10 am with the patrol parachutist Papea followed by the only civil pilot of the Jorge Macías exhibition with your Z300 Laser. The helicopter patrol Aspa, the K-C135 Stratotanker, the Harrier, the Canadair or the Osprey, the hybrid American helicopter and plane, were parading by the Sea Minor throughout the morning.
The final part of the exhibition from 1:00 p.m. was the most spectacular with the risky figures of the Italian patrol Frecce Tricolori, with 10 planes, and the Eagle Patrol that closed the parade leaving a gigantic Spanish flag over the Mar Menor and saying goodbye with surprising passes over the heads of the public that crowded the seafront of Santiago de la Ribera. It is estimated that over 300,000 people were able to enjoy the event from different beaches and areas of the Mar Menor.
- Zumbathon a beneficio de la investigación sobre el cáncer
- El Festival de San Javier acoge el preestreno nacional de "Lehman Triology" , de Stefano Massini dirigda por Sergio Peris-Mencheta
- Encuentro con La Cuadra de Sevilla con motivo de la representación de "Quejío" esta noche en el FEstival de TEatro, Música y Danza de San Javier
- El Festival de San Javier acoge mañana viernes una de las obras clave en la historia reciente del teatro español
- La Vuelta Ciclista a España 2018 desembarcará en San Javier el 30 de agosto
- Jordi Savall y Carlos Núñez traen al FEstival de San Javier sus "Diálogos Célticos"
- Las Amazonas toman el auditorio del Parque Almansa
- Clausura del taller "I am what I am" impartido por Ablerto Velasco