Anniversary of height for the AGA with an Air Festival that brought together more than 300,000 people
The 75th Anniversary International Air Festival of the AGA filled On Sunday, the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera, as well as the beaches of Lo Pagán and other shores of the Mar Menor from where you could see a parade of airplanes, and patrols representing aerobatic flights that has reached millions of people through the broad media coverage of the event that was chaired by the Su Majesty King Philip VI.
From the first hour of the morning the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera They filled with the public that ended up cramming the beaches and the promenade maritime from where they enjoyed a unique show that It started at 10 am with the patrol parachutist Papea followed by the only civil pilot of the Jorge Macías exhibition with your Z300 Laser. The helicopter patrol Aspa, the K-C135 Stratotanker, the Harrier, the Canadair or the Osprey, the hybrid American helicopter and plane, were parading by the Sea Minor throughout the morning.
The final part of the exhibition from 1:00 p.m. was the most spectacular with the risky figures of the Italian patrol Frecce Tricolori, with 10 planes, and the Eagle Patrol that closed the parade leaving a gigantic Spanish flag over the Mar Menor and saying goodbye with surprising passes over the heads of the public that crowded the seafront of Santiago de la Ribera. It is estimated that over 300,000 people were able to enjoy the event from different beaches and areas of the Mar Menor.
- Un video participativo difundirá el mensaje de la campaña "Piensa con los pulmones"
- La Manga del Mar Menor acoge, del 17 al 19 de mayo, el X Campeonato de España de Pesca de selecciones autonómicas
- Pozo Aledo celebra sus fiestas patronales
- San Javier se sitúa a la cabeza regional del reciclaje de papel-cartón en 2018
- Teatro del Matadero, de Murcia y Ofecum Teatro, de Granada, cierran la fase a concurso del III Certamen de Teatro Aficionado "Francisco Rubio"
- La Policía Local advierte a los menores sobre los riesgos de un mal uso de las TIC's
- El archivo municipal estrena portal web donde se podrán consultar sus fondos documentales
- Ayuntamiento y AECC firman un convenio de colaboración