San Javier officially incorporates the tourism of weddings in its tourist offer
He Wedding tourism is officially incorporated into the tourist offer of the municipality of San Javier "after having managed to give legal protection to a booming practice that generates new opportunities such as weddings on the beach, "Mayor José Miguel Luengo announced in San Javier City Council, accompanied by the councilor of Tourism, Antonio Martínez, the director of the Institute of the Region of Murcia, Manuel Fernández-Delgado and the head of the Demarcation of Costas in Murcia, Francisco Marín Arnaldos, in an act that counted with the presence of numerous entrepreneurs in the sector.
He Councilor for Tourism and Commerce, Antonio Martínez has been the In charge of managing the wedding tourism project, you are looking for idyllic landscapes of the sea, with a file that has been extended for more than two years, with the intervention of the three institutions, because of the problems offered by the occupation of the terrestrial maritime public domain to which the Law reserves for "necessary or convenient" services.
The recently obtained declaration of Local Tourist Interest Wedding Tourism, promoted by the City of San Javier, is what that allowed the exception of the Law to "consolidate what is one of the strengths of tourism in the municipality of San Javier ", said the mayor, Antonio Martínez. The economic study made to obtain the declaration of Tourist Interest Local estimated two years ago inofficial ceremony of Wedding Tourism in the municipality, mostly from La Manga del Mar Menor, verified the existing demand in this sense coming mostly from Europe and outside the temperate summer. The mayor of Tourism, Antonio Martinez remarked that "was It is necessary to normalize this type of tourism, giving legal certainty to the sector in its relationship with operators and in programming of your activity. "
- Santiago de la Ribera inaugura su belén más marinero
- La Semana de la Prevención de Incendios llegará a más de 2600 alumnos de los nueve colegios del municipio
- Una bandera gigante con globos de helio clausuró hoy los actos del 40 aniversario de la Constitución
- Aidemar y Fundamipf conmemoran el Día de la Discapaciadad en un acto conjunto en la plaza de España
- El Consejo Local de la Juventud pone en marcha una campaña contra el acoso sexual en las fiestas patronales
- Santiago de la Ribera acogerá el Beach Soccer Mar Menor Cup "Memorial Juan Antonio Jiménez" del 7 al 9 de diciembre
- El Ecoparque de San Javier recibe la visita de alumnos del CEIP "Severo Ochoa"
- La apertura esta noche del recinto ferial intensifica el ritmo de las fiestas patronales hasta el 9 de diciembre