Judith Pardo from "Rio" and the girl Chloe Canton from "Those who were missing" elected Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera 2018
San Javier, February 12, 2018
The comparsa Rio returns to crown his Muse as Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera for the second consecutive year during the gala election of queen that took place on the night of last Saturday in the young Judith Pardo, was elected Queen with a brilliant staging in which he wore a fantasy designed by Eustaquio Espinosa, along with his muse, Javier Pérez.
He local monologist Juan Luis Hurtado "Ropper" filled with humor and laughs the crowded carnival tent with its proclamation to start a night in which the comparsas compete for the title of Queen, surpassing each year with spectacular presentations, in the stele of the Canarian Carnival.
The comparsas Olé Olá, with Carmen Ballester; "Those who were missing" with Bárbara Ramírez; "Let yourself go with the Pioneers", with Elena Gallego and "Akelarre" with Susana Sánchez they completed a night in which the jury, composed of professionals from the sector, had the most difficult role.
the comparsa Rio repeats reign, the comparsa "Those who were missing"n = "justify">
- Un video participativo difundirá el mensaje de la campaña "Piensa con los pulmones"
- La Manga del Mar Menor acoge, del 17 al 19 de mayo, el X Campeonato de España de Pesca de selecciones autonómicas
- Pozo Aledo celebra sus fiestas patronales
- San Javier se sitúa a la cabeza regional del reciclaje de papel-cartón en 2018
- Teatro del Matadero, de Murcia y Ofecum Teatro, de Granada, cierran la fase a concurso del III Certamen de Teatro Aficionado "Francisco Rubio"
- La Policía Local advierte a los menores sobre los riesgos de un mal uso de las TIC's
- El archivo municipal estrena portal web donde se podrán consultar sus fondos documentales
- Ayuntamiento y AECC firman un convenio de colaboración