Judith Pardo from "Rio" and the girl Chloe Canton from "Those who were missing" elected Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera 2018
San Javier, February 12, 2018
The comparsa Rio returns to crown his Muse as Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera for the second consecutive year during the gala election of queen that took place on the night of last Saturday in the young Judith Pardo, was elected Queen with a brilliant staging in which he wore a fantasy designed by Eustaquio Espinosa, along with his muse, Javier Pérez.
He local monologist Juan Luis Hurtado "Ropper" filled with humor and laughs the crowded carnival tent with its proclamation to start a night in which the comparsas compete for the title of Queen, surpassing each year with spectacular presentations, in the stele of the Canarian Carnival.
The comparsas Olé Olá, with Carmen Ballester; "Those who were missing" with Bárbara Ramírez; "Let yourself go with the Pioneers", with Elena Gallego and "Akelarre" with Susana Sánchez they completed a night in which the jury, composed of professionals from the sector, had the most difficult role.
the comparsa Rio repeats reign, the comparsa "Those who were missing"n = "justify">
- La renovación de la Avda. Aviación Española favorecerá la movilidad, accesibilidad y sostenibilidad del centro urbano de San Javier
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el jueves 22 de agosto
- Santiago de la Ribera despide el verano con una fiesta Blanca
- Programa Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el lunes 19 de agosto
- Programa FEstival de TEatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para domingo 18 de agosto
- Programa Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para sábado 17 de agosto
- Programa del Festival de Teatro, Música y Danza de San Javier para el jueves 15 de agosto
- Radio 3 de RNE dedica un programa especial de tres horas al Festival de Jazz de San Javier