Judith Pardo from "Rio" and the girl Chloe Canton from "Those who were missing" elected Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera 2018
San Javier, February 12, 2018
The comparsa Rio returns to crown his Muse as Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera for the second consecutive year during the gala election of queen that took place on the night of last Saturday in the young Judith Pardo, was elected Queen with a brilliant staging in which he wore a fantasy designed by Eustaquio Espinosa, along with his muse, Javier Pérez.
He local monologist Juan Luis Hurtado "Ropper" filled with humor and laughs the crowded carnival tent with its proclamation to start a night in which the comparsas compete for the title of Queen, surpassing each year with spectacular presentations, in the stele of the Canarian Carnival.
The comparsas Olé Olá, with Carmen Ballester; "Those who were missing" with Bárbara Ramírez; "Let yourself go with the Pioneers", with Elena Gallego and "Akelarre" with Susana Sánchez they completed a night in which the jury, composed of professionals from the sector, had the most difficult role.
the comparsa Rio repeats reign, the comparsa "Those who were missing"n = "justify">
- La llegada de las ramblas con el agua recogida en las zonas altas obligó a cortar varias calles inundadas en el municipio
- La Ruta de la Tapa adelanta las fiestas patronales de San Javier
- Convenio de colaboración con el Grupo de Teatro San Javier
- Resumen acuerdos adoptados por el Pleno celebrado hoy miércoles 14 de noviembre 2018
- Parques y Jardines inaugura un nuevo parque dedicado al Voluntariado
- Convenio de colaboración con la Rondalla y Coro "Santiago Apóstol" de Santiago de la Ribera
- San Javier celebra la II Gala por la Infancia y la Adolescencia el próximo 17 de noviembre
- San Javier celebrará el 40 Aniversario de la Constitución Española