Judith Pardo from "Rio" and the girl Chloe Canton from "Those who were missing" elected Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera 2018
San Javier, February 12, 2018
The comparsa Rio returns to crown his Muse as Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera for the second consecutive year during the gala election of queen that took place on the night of last Saturday in the young Judith Pardo, was elected Queen with a brilliant staging in which he wore a fantasy designed by Eustaquio Espinosa, along with his muse, Javier Pérez.
He local monologist Juan Luis Hurtado "Ropper" filled with humor and laughs the crowded carnival tent with its proclamation to start a night in which the comparsas compete for the title of Queen, surpassing each year with spectacular presentations, in the stele of the Canarian Carnival.
The comparsas Olé Olá, with Carmen Ballester; "Those who were missing" with Bárbara Ramírez; "Let yourself go with the Pioneers", with Elena Gallego and "Akelarre" with Susana Sánchez they completed a night in which the jury, composed of professionals from the sector, had the most difficult role.
the comparsa Rio repeats reign, the comparsa "Those who were missing"n = "justify">
- El Open Nacional de Billar a 3 Bandas encara su fase final
- El carnaval inunda Santiago de la Ribera este fin de semana
- Día Internacional del Cáncer Infantil
- La Comunidad acomete la recuperación de los fondos marinos en Los Alcázares, Los Urritas, Los Nietos y Villananitos
- Policía Local imparte talleres sobre los peligros de las Nuevas Tecnologías , en colegios
- Open Nacional de Billar a 3 Bandas del 12 al 18 de febrero en San Javier
- El Centro de Personas Mayores de San Javier celebra su 33 cumpleaños
- La Gala de Elección de Reina 2018 abre inaugura mañana sábado el Carnaval de Santiago de la Ribera