Judith Pardo from "Rio" and the girl Chloe Canton from "Those who were missing" elected Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera 2018
San Javier, February 12, 2018
The comparsa Rio returns to crown his Muse as Queen of the Carnival of Santiago de la Ribera for the second consecutive year during the gala election of queen that took place on the night of last Saturday in the young Judith Pardo, was elected Queen with a brilliant staging in which he wore a fantasy designed by Eustaquio Espinosa, along with his muse, Javier Pérez.
He local monologist Juan Luis Hurtado "Ropper" filled with humor and laughs the crowded carnival tent with its proclamation to start a night in which the comparsas compete for the title of Queen, surpassing each year with spectacular presentations, in the stele of the Canarian Carnival.
The comparsas Olé Olá, with Carmen Ballester; "Those who were missing" with Bárbara Ramírez; "Let yourself go with the Pioneers", with Elena Gallego and "Akelarre" with Susana Sánchez they completed a night in which the jury, composed of professionals from the sector, had the most difficult role.
the comparsa Rio repeats reign, the comparsa "Those who were missing"n = "justify">
- Zumbathon a beneficio de la investigación sobre el cáncer
- El Festival de San Javier acoge el preestreno nacional de "Lehman Triology" , de Stefano Massini dirigda por Sergio Peris-Mencheta
- Encuentro con La Cuadra de Sevilla con motivo de la representación de "Quejío" esta noche en el FEstival de TEatro, Música y Danza de San Javier
- El Festival de San Javier acoge mañana viernes una de las obras clave en la historia reciente del teatro español
- La Vuelta Ciclista a España 2018 desembarcará en San Javier el 30 de agosto
- Jordi Savall y Carlos Núñez traen al FEstival de San Javier sus "Diálogos Célticos"
- Las Amazonas toman el auditorio del Parque Almansa
- Clausura del taller "I am what I am" impartido por Ablerto Velasco